Hello, my name is Clover Jean your celebrant | marriage officiant | master of ceremonies and singer. Creating fun weddings, free-flowing and personal celebrations of life in England, Holland and Belgium is my passion.
It’s good to see you here. Secondly, thanks for taking time out of your busy agenda to visit me.
Whether you want a fun and intimate wedding or an energetic informal one I can officiate your ceremony to make it truly personal. Or if you plan a fancy event at a special venue I’ll surprise your guests with a unique wedding experience.
Together we can bring your celebrations alive with a customised marriage service. And by injecting a personalised theme into the celebratory event we add a fun and fabulous finishing touch.
What’s more, if you want to reaffirm your commitment to one another by renewing your vows with a symbolic blessing I’ll host your ceremony. In fact you’ll have a one-of-a-kind celebration of love party that will leave a big impression on your loved ones.
And here’s the best news…
You can swing into the spirit of planning your special event by watching the video clips on the media page. Otherwise, take a tantalising look at the photos and listen to my songs.
Pop over to the blog and events page, you can read stories about real weddings. Oh yes, for more ideas and motivation you can sign-up to the newsletter and join other unique people like you. Lastly, use the search button to get your creative juices flowing. Enjoy!
Clover Jean Fun Weddings | Party Entertainment Service [UK & NL]
- As soon as you started you united all the wedding guests with your surprise telegram, music and performance. Everybody, relaxed, laughed and became jolly and happy. Randall and Mo couldn’t …
- Wat was het geweldig zaterdag 18-8-18 bij de Viersprong! ABC gospelkoor hebben er echt een feestje van gemaakt! Heel erg bedankt! Liefs Daisy (dochter van monique – KH Krommenhoek Metals) …
- “We are so pleased to have you on board as our wedding celebrant to conduct our commitment ceremony. It was a wonderful day and you were perfect.” Kind regards.
- Thanks for singing and making our special day wonderful during our wedding ceremony. You were amazing. Lots of love!
- Thank you for saving our wedding. We believe that our wedding ceremony planned in the Netherlands was a true testament of God’s faithfulness. NOTHING went according to our arrangements leading …