Welcome, I’m Clover Jean! Firstly, I hope you and your loved ones are doing well under the circumstances. All the safety measures of coronavirus have impacted Clover Jean Entertainment, too.
However, the planned virtual appointments are still on track. But, the physical performances, face-to-face weddings have been postponed until June 2020 and as far as 2021.
Together with that, new measures from the government are being worked out as I speak to protect us from the coronavirus. I’ll keep you posted on how that goes. In the meantime, read more about Clover Jean Entertainment..
As a marriage celebrant planning and creating personalised wedding ceremonies with a fun new twist on an old tradition is my passion. So, whether you want a canal boat wedding, romantic destination wedding or an intimate elopement ceremony with of without music, you can make it truly one-of-a-kind.
Wedding & party entertainment
Perhaps, you want to surprise your guests with Motown hits, black gospel or soul music. Or you desire to celebrate a new life with a ceremony or mark a special milestone by renewing your wedding vows? Well, I can help!
In reality, together we bring the celebrations alive and inject your personal touch into the celebratory theme. Moreover, host a tailor-made event that will leave a lasting impression on your loved ones. And what’s more exciting…
Entertainment ideas for you
You can swing into the spirit of planning an occasion that is sensational by watching the video clips on my media page. Otherwise, take a tantalising look at the incredible photos and listen to my songs.
Pop over to the blog and events page, read moving stories about weddings, naming ceremonies and marriage vow renewal parties. Oh yes, sign-up to the newsletter and join other savvy people like you, looking for entertainment ideas and motivation. Lastly, use the search button to get your creative juices flowing. Enjoy & keep in touch!
Clover Jean Entertainment | Dutch based native English wedding celebrant [fluent Dutch], specialised in planning, creating one-of-a-kind weddings and naming ceremonies.
Thanks for stopping by and stay safe!
- We want to express our thanks to you for making our wedding the best day of our lives. You have considerable talent and a great voice. You really made it …
- Thank you so much for your live singing performance and jazz music. It was a great success!
- I enjoyed reading through your site about wedding planning and ceremony music. It’s a great resource for any couple organising their big day. Thank you profusely for your help!
- My words cannot express how much your performance at the gospel festival touched the hearts of the audience. Thank you, Roger Heuts
- It was a fun, personal and moving alternative wedding ceremony. And you built a good rapport with the guests, too. Kind regards Dan Sadler – Pan Nation Steel Orchestra