Welcome and thanks for being here, today. Secondly, I hope you and your loved ones are happy and healthy.
How have the safety measures of coronavirus impacted you?
Well, Clover Jean Entertainment is coping at the moment. And, I’m extremely overwhelmed with your generosity, optimism and trust in me.
Am I still performing weddings?
Actually, the planned online wedding blessings are still on track. But, the physical performances, face-to-face weddings have been postponed until June 2020, 2021 and as far as 2022.
How am I coping with my day?
Together with the new measures from the government, they are constantly working out how to protect us from the virus. And how we can get back to normality, in whatever shape or form. I’ll keep you posted on how that goes. In the meantime…
Set yourself apart from others with Clover Jean Entertainment. As a marriage celebrant creating personalised wedding blessing ceremonies you’ll have a fun new twist on an old tradition.
Will we get back to a level of normality?
So, whether you want a canal boat wedding, romantic destination wedding or an intimate elopement ceremony with of without music, you can make it truly one-of-a-kind.
Are you listening to music?
Perhaps, you want to surprise your guests with Motown hits, black gospel or soul music. Or you desire to welcome a new life into your home or mark a special milestone by renewing your wedding vows? Well, I can help you!
How do you want to remember this time?
In reality, together we bring the celebrations alive and inject your personal touch into the celebratory theme. Moreover, host a tailor-made event that will leave a lasting impression on your loved ones. And what’s more exciting…
Are you looking forward to the future?
You can swing into the spirit of planning an occasion that is awesome by watching the video clips on my media page.
Otherwise, take a tantalising look at the incredible photos and listen to my songs.
How do you keep entertained?
Pop over to the blog and events page, read moving stories about weddings, naming ceremonies and marriage vow renewal parties.
Oh yes, follow me on Facebook or Instagram for the latest adventures. Or are you looking for unique entertainment ideas and inspiration? Well, use the search button to get your creative juices flowing. Enjoy & keep in touch!
Clover Jean Entertainment | Dutch based native English wedding celebrant [fluent Dutch], specialised in planning, creating one-of-a-kind weddings and naming ceremonies.
Thanks for stopping by, stay safe and strong!
- Thank you so much for your live singing performance and jazz music. It was a great success!
- I enjoyed reading through your site about wedding planning and ceremony music. It’s a great resource for any couple organising their big day. Thank you profusely for your help!
- My words cannot express how much your performance at the gospel festival touched the hearts of the audience. Thank you, Roger Heuts
- It was a fun, personal and moving alternative wedding ceremony. And you built a good rapport with the guests, too. Kind regards Dan Sadler – Pan Nation Steel Orchestra
- We were happy to have you at our wedding in the Amstelkerk in Ouderkerk aan de Amstel. You are fantastic! Thank you for your flexibility and professionalism.