Clover Jean wedding celebrant costs, marriage officiant fees, charges, terms and conditions – customer service agreement and cancellation policy. Clover Jean weddings (native English speaker/ speaks Dutch) based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Delivering unique symbolic ceremonies and vow renewal ceremonies for black, multicultural and international couples who have a legally valid marriage certificate.
This customer agreement is between Clover Jean Weddings and the client. Hereinafter referred to as the client. The client agrees to employ the services of CLOVER JEAN WEDDINGS independent black marriage officiant – wedding celebrant. And according to the following terms and conditions.
new prices as of July 1, 2022
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGREEMENT
- Agrees to incorporate your wedding wishes and provide services at the agreed fee.
- The initial meeting and follow ups can be face-to-face. Otherwise, it will be via WhatsApp, Skype or phone. And the second and final followup can take place at the client’s home or another location of choice.
- The celebrant officiates the ceremony at the agreed time, date, and place. And arrives at the location at least 60 – 90 minutes before the ceremony start time.
- Will work with the client’s photographer/videographer to decide on the best position for the bridal party at the venue. The officiating celebrant oversees the ceremony. And positions herself at the altar in line with the couple’s wishes.
- Will provide a P.A. system, pen and a decorative symbolic certificate on the wedding day.
- Clover Jean Weddings celebrant is not liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damages of any kind during the use of the supplied equipment.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise such as illness, an accident or force majeure, a replacement celebrant will be found. Extra charges maybe incurred, however.
- Agrees that the couple and witnesses will arrive on time to commence the ceremony. If delayed more than 30 minutes, the celebrant reserves the right to leave, to honour another commitment.
- The client may operate Clover Jean Weddings PA system. However, must assign someone to play the songs. Under the instruction of the celebrant this is allowed.
- Must provide the final wording of their ceremony to Clover Jean Weddings Celebrant via email. This must occur no later than eight (8) weeks before the wedding date. If the wording for the script is not received by the due date, the celebrant retains the right to finalise the speech/script.
- If planning an outdoor informal wedding service, the client must have an alternative plan, due to weather conditions.
|Friday, Saturday, and Sunday||€ 795,-|
||Monday to Thursday||€ 695,-|
||Monday to Sunday||€ 425,-|
||Any day of the week||€ 425,-|
|Any day of the week||€ 350,-|
|Above prices (negotiable within reason) inclusive P.A. set within Amsterdam, 21% tax, and exclusive travel costs.
***funeral celebrant fee on request
- Booking confirmation: Clover Jean Weddings requires 350 euro deposit (incl. tax) to reserve a wedding date, 10 days after the initial meeting. A confirmation of the celebrant’s attendance is sent directly to the clients inbox.
- Payments: All payments are via Clover Jean Weddings bank details. Full and Final Payment is due 10 working days in advance of the couples wedding date.
- Subject to availability and without any additional marriage officiant fees and charges you can reschedule. As your celebrant I will officiate the ceremony. However, if unable to the amend your date a similar celebrant/officiant will be appointed. Extra costs may be incurred, however. NOTE: If the rescheduled wedding date and time is available, the deposit will cover it.
- So, subject to availability and without any additional marriage officiant fees and charges you can reschedule. Your booked choir/band are your wedding music entertainment. However, unable to the amend your date a similar choir/band will be appointed. Extra costs may be incurred, however.” NOTE: If the rescheduled wedding date is available, the deposit will cover it.
- Thirty days prior to the wedding ceremony date. Client receives a partial refund of the deposit [100 euros].
- Fourteen days prior to the wedding ceremony date. Client receives 100% refund minus the deposit [350 euros].
- Seven days prior to the wedding ceremony date. Client receives 50% refund minus the deposit [350 euros].
(I) Grants permission to the couple to use any pictures, photographs or videography taken during the informal wedding service.
(II) Retains copyright of all material she has written for the informal wedding service. The ceremony copies are in both draft and final form. However, couples may request a decorative copy, extra costs apply.
(I) Agree not to share, copy or reproduce in any way, any part of their written wedding service without the express permission of the celebrant.
(II) For private use only, the client may take photos and videos of Clover Jean Weddings and ABC Gospel Choir.
(III) However, if the client shares photos and videos on Facebook, Instagram of another social media outlet, the privacy law applies. Therefore, permission must be requested from Clover Jean Weddings before sharing online.
(IV) Grant permission for the photographer of Clover Jean Weddings to be present.
(V) Grant permission for the usage of images of the wedding ceremony service [including the client] on social media. Facebook, Instagram, Google and www.cloverjean.com are the sites used.
Note: Accredited pictures and films are for promotional use only. They will not be shared with third parties.
Within in 8 days after the informal wedding ceremony service, the client can make the nature of their complaint known. Please forward your complaint to ‘Clover Jean Weddings’, Nieuwe Leliestraat 38 HS, 1015ST, Amsterdam’. Complaints do not suspend the payment obligation.