The wedding aisle runner is the answer to every bride-to-be’s dream day. Helping to thrust you into your partners’ open arms, you make a grand entrance. Imagine your stunning dress fits, it flatters you and feels good, what’s could possible go wrong?
You guessed it, the one common thread hanging out the back of your gown is stuck in the heel of your shoe. You slip on the grass, roll over on your bum and end up not walking but sliding down the aisle. And when that happens you feel terrible. Perhaps embarrassed and ashamed. Could it get any worse, you ask yourself?
Of course not, that’s because the aisle carpet runner invented to protect your gown, has got your back. And the best news is, it begins the marriage ceremony and kick starts your wedding celebrations. So, ensure your first steps go smoothly and use these hints and links….
Wedding aisle runner inspiration
1. Will dad be with you at the entrance?
Well, the walk down the aisle adds magic and a “regal” touch to the ceremony.” And that’s when your father, step dad or brother can give you the bride away. Add some extra magic like bridal march songs and you’ve created a romantic and elegant occasion. Not to mention your recreated the oldest marriage tradition in the world.
2. Will mum lead you down the aisle?
And there’s more you should know, you can bestow the task of escort to your mum. Even your sister or girlfriend are capable to walk you down the aisle. How does that sound? With a sophisticated entrance you’ll highlight the huge importance of your wedding. It ensures a stunning entrance and thrilling exit.
3. Are you nervous about the nail biting?
With the above in mind, are you afraid to be the center of attention? Perhaps the thought of your shinning moment makes you feel sick. Just clutch on tight, be happy and act more ladylike. You are the star of your own show and transfixed guests will be left speechless. Of course, you’ll hear…
Down the aisle-
- “Oohs and aahs” from everyone.
- Doesn’t her dress look gorgeous!
- You look absolutely stunning.
Up the aisle-
- Wow, what a cute couple!
- Oh my, I think I’m going to cry
4. How to dazzle your wedding guests?
So, are you ready to steal the limelight? Well, don’t let the escort hog it. Let your imagination run wild with a joint monogrammed wedding aisle runner. And picture the train on your wedding dress lightly sweeping the carpet as you glide in an assured manner. Your amazing entrance is the start of your happily ever after.
5. What are the wedding aisle treasured moments?
Additionally, what really captures the moment? And what’s the real clincher? Your beauty, presence and personality does. And the carpet runner can show the true essence of your wedding ceremony and party. What’s even more exciting is….
- Guests are excited as they eagerly wait for you to arrive at the church or venue.
- Your radiant aura raises a few eyebrows.
- Dazzle everyone while you walk towards the altar
- Use incidental music to illuminate your moves.
- Be flirtatious
- Walk with a degree of sophistication
- Snatch the photographer’s attention. Let them take memorable and treasured photo shots of you.
image Sofitel Grand hotel Amsterdam
6. Bending the rules or true marriage tradition?
Another thing, did you know you can really stand out from the crowd? Do you want everyone to envy your good looks and beautiful bridal gown? Well, don’t be unexpectedly toppled [usurped] by the decorations. Mark your runway with unique aisle markers that match your dress. Moreover, pomanders (ball of flowers) or a floral arrangement for the chairs will enhance the look, too.
7. Do you want wedding aisle new beginnings?
Finally, what will really compliment your carpet runner and add a wow effect factor? Well, you can play your signature song while walking up and down the aisle. Furthermore….
- You can walk individually, together or escorted down the aisle
- Gently glide down the wedding gangway to meet your partner.
- Don’t restrict your movement, walk down the aisle hand-in-hand or arm-in-arm.
Over to you…
Please leave your thoughts in the comment box below. And like and share my Facebook page!