Revealing marriage celebrant questions tend to pop up when you’re wedding planning. And longing for a special day means you need someone who is a strong advocate of marriage. But, can a celebrant assist you with all the elements of creating a personalised ceremony?
Basically, being the unique couple that you are, you are excited about the upcoming event. It’s an exciting time and you’re bursting to put a stamp on your love and commitment to your partner.
So, in preparation of your meeting with your chosen celebrant, here is a questionnaire to give you a head’s up. This useful checklist will guide you through the wedding consultation. And help you make an important decision about what marriage celebrant questions to ask. Keep reading…
20 marriage celebrant questions
With these 20 marriage celebrant questions, you’ll build a relationship with the celebrant. Most importantly, decide on what personal stuff to share. Representing you both, they will articulate how you feel, their tone of voice expresses your love. In addition they find creative ways to tell your story, this leaves an everlasting impression on the most momentous day of your lives.
So, sit back and relax. And get ready to answer any awkward or sensitive topics, which might come up during the discussion. Moreover, let the celebrant vouch for you and help you structure the perfect picture for your wedding day.
- Do you need a wedding celebrant to deliver your personal vows?
- Will they be available on our chosen wedding date?
- Do you know how long they have been a celebrant?
- What is the charge or standard fee? Is that all-inclusive, travel costs, paperwork, P.A. system and rehearsal)?
- How many weddings have they performed?
- Where can we find references about the ceremonies you’ve conducted?
- What kind of ceremony can you perform for us (any ideas/suggestions)?
- We have personal wishes, expectations, requirements, needs and ideas. Can you work with us to make it happen?
- How do you envision your wedding day to be?
- Will they be able to help you with your wedding vows?
- Do you want to include a thank you to family and friends?
- Can you give thanks to loved ones who cannot attend the ceremony due to unforeseen circumstances, or have passed away?
- Do you have any extra ideas about how you want to create a more personal ceremony?
- What extra information do you need from a celebrant?
- Would you like to include funny or interesting stories from close family and friends?
- Is there an example of the wording/vows/ceremonies/readings to show you?
- How many hours do you want to dedicate to writing your vows?
- Before you begin writing your wedding vows, do you need someone to proofread it?
- Do you want to accompany your personal vows with music or readings (religious or non-religious)?
- Would you like to add more details to your vows or keep things private?
Over to you…
Please leave your thoughts in the comment box below. And like and share my Facebook page!