Are you planning a Christmas wedding? ‘Tis the season to be jolly “Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la” Looking for ways to celebrate your love during the most magical time of the year is every couples dream. But, how do you start your wedding planning amidst the lockdown 2.0.?
This joyful festive season of celebration only comes once a year. So, don’t get worked up about quarantine, work out how to celebrate your nuptials the way you want it.
Basically, there’s no need to feel bored, anxious or frustrated about the future. You’ve got ample time on our hands to get creative. So, I’ve rounded up 32 nice things to inspire you to resume your Christmas wedding plans. Here we go!
1. Firstly, it’s a magical time to celebrate, express joy and delight in the company of loved ones, cherished friends and very exceptional colleagues. www.goodhousekeeping.com
2. In deze Adventperiode wil je graag je kerstfeest met al je naasten vieren. Met een livestream kun je ze tóch laten meevieren. So, livestream de kerstviering.
3. Helaas, tijdens de kerstvakantie moeten we thuisblijven. So, with all the FREE time on your hands. Start now with sending out a “Glimmer of Hope Christmas Card” to your nearest and dearest.
4. How can we make Xmas 2020 unforgettable? Koop een adventskalender anders genoemd een Kerst kalender. Het werd gebruikt als hulpmiddel om toe te leven naar kerst.
5. And this Christmas at home get even more creative with the special gift you want to give your loved ones. In fact, focus on wrapping the perfect presents.
6. Taste of home has tips to cheer up everyone this festive season. From your front door to your indoor living space and Christmas tree they’ll help you create a stylish backdrop. www.tasteofhome.com
7. Bring your front door to life with a Christmas wreath. And don’t forget to continue the theme indoors. Use decorative bunting, tinsel & fir and garlands for the fireplace and add it to the Christmas tree for a stylish backdrop.
8. Merry mocktails, Gingerray.co.uk – party supplies and thechampagnecompany.com have everything you need to turn a dull Christmas moment into a bright a cheerful one.
9. Pour on the colour this Covid-19 quarantine season with a merry, and cozy house.
10. Capture the magic of Christmas with a Drive Through Show.
11. Organise a hamper for family and friends who can’t make it, let them know you miss them.
12. Create an outdoor five minute extravaganza with Glühwein, mince pies, bite-size turkey sandwiches and crackers, invite neighbours to celebrate with you.
13. Or redesign your car park with decorations and hand out the treats [1.5 meter social distancing rules apply]. And don’t forget “there’s no place like home for the holidays”.
14. Breien voor kerst – gratis patronen. So, get everyone knitting/wearing gorgeous knitted Christmas woolyknits: scarves, socks, mittens and jumpers. Get ready for the day with these favourite FREE festive patterns.
15. And what about watching a film with the kids? Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey is a 2020 American Christmas musical fantasy film.
16. A Christmas wedding wouldn’t be the same without turkey, right? Well, with leftover bits why not try bite-size turkey club sandwiches and serve them at your winter wedding reception party.
17. Whether you’re looking for something special, awe-inspiring accessory or different decorations for your wedding. Don’t forget to include your pet or dog in the celebrations.
Photo by Dominika Roseclay
18. Food Themed Christmas Tree And there’s more delights for “home sweet home” this festive season, “The Definitive Ranking of All the Classic Christmas Foods.”
19. It time to talk mouthwatering snacks, tasty savories, gorgeous chocolates, and irresistible Brazilian sweets brigadeiros.
20. Specifically, these 27 dishes from Purewow.com, ranked from most delicious to basically scrumptious.
21. Xmas & New years mocktails Purewow.com has got you covered when it comes to appetizers, cocktails and yummy drinks.
22. Opening presents is the highlight of Xmas day. And that’s why we can enjoy being together at home during Covid-19 lockdown.
23. So, make the winter wonderland of your dreams and complement your festive fête with kerstklassiekers [kerstmenu].
24. Xmas jokes, funny one-liners & Christmas songs are what Christmas represents for me. What about you? Kersthumor: moppen over kerst?
25. For me it represents a unique family & friends time, catching up, and telling Christmas jokes.
26. So, assemble a glittering tree, put some presents under it, play some festive songs and enjoy the lockdown time in the comfort of your home.
27. Christmas wouldn’t be the same without music, right? So, why not download some of your favorites from Spotify.com.
28. Look no further for Christmas recipes and dinner ideas. Get into the spirit with Christmas food like mulled wine and mince pies.
29. And what about some extra entertainment it’s ideal for a lockdown gathering. partydelights.co.uk
30. Never let the loudness limit your party! Find out more about the easy, affordable Silent Disco Dry Hire.
31. What about house rules I hear you ask. Well, we must apply to COVID-19 restrictions indoors. Check out your countries guidance and support lines.
32. Lastly, adorn fun face masks and festive hand gloves instead of washing gel. Plus stand 1.5 metres [6 feet] away from one another to stop the spread of the virus.
main photo by Jill Wellington
Nu je hier bent…
Laat hier achter een reactie. Leave your ideas, questions or comments below.