Deze algemene voorwaarden van Clover Jean Weddings zijn van toepassing op alle diensten o.a. ceremoniespreker, gospelzangeres en koor. Lees het zorgvuldig door.
- Since covid-19 wedding ceremony postponements, engagement parties and anniversary celebrations are increasing. Perhaps you are one of the many couples who fall into this category.
- So, subject to availability and without any additional charges you can reschedule. Whether new lock downs, wedding rules or restrictions are imposed. As your celebrant I will officiate the ceremonial wedding. But, if I’m unable to the amend your date. Then a similar marriage official will be appointed. Extra costs may be incurred, however.”
Unfortunately, if you have cancelled your wedding due to COVID-19. Or your wedding venue, flight or hotel has been affected by it. Then, here’s what to do before booking my symbolic marriage services,
Payment and refund – algemene voorwaarden
- Booking confirmation: Celebrant ceremonies requires 200 euro deposit to confirm your booking. 14 days after the initial meeting. Without payment your booking will be released.
- Payments: All payments are via PayPal or celebrant ceremonies bank details. Full and Final Payment is due 14 working days in advance of your wedding date.
- Postponements: If the rescheduled wedding date is available, the deposit will cover it. The new wedding date is safeguarded*.
- Amended Wedding Venue, Date or Time: you must inform celebrant ceremonies, if you change the wedding venue. The same applies if you wish to amend the date, and time of the ceremony. I will endeavour to accommodate your alterations.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is possible 30 days prior to the wedding ceremony date. You receive a full refund minus the deposit [200 euros]. “No Refunds” 2 weeks before the wedding date.*
*Celebrant ceremonies can apply some discretion.
Celebrant obligations and requirements:
- Wedding Day: The celebrant will arrive 60 – 90 minutes prior to the ceremony. Celebrant ceremonies allows you to play music via the PA system. However, you must assign someone to operate the order of your wedding songs.
- Public Liability: Celebrant ceremonies is not liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damages of any kind during the use of the supplied equipment.
- Adverse Calamity: If unforeseen circumstances arise such as illness, an accident or force majeure, a replacement officiant will be found. Extra charges maybe incurred, however.
Please note: Rarely does celebrant ceremonies not fulfill a clients wedding wishes. However, due to Covid-19 celebrant ceremonies must take precautionary measures.
Wedding ceremony venue safety & hygiene guidelines
- Our initial meeting and follow ups will be via WhatsApp, Skype or phone.
- During the wedding ceremony, the celebrant adheres to the Dutch Health & Safety regulations.
- The celebrant will wear a mask and gloves [optional].
- Disinfect hands with alcohol gel or frequent hand washing.
- Use a tissue to blow nose and dispose of it appropriately. And cough in the crook of my elbow.
- And sufficient distance will be kept between the celebrant and your guests [1.5 meters].
- I’ll keep a distance of 1.5 meters to protect you the couple and your guests.
- Keep distance at the signing table and stay clear of the photographer. Use a retractable pen to assist you and witnesses with the signing of the symbolic marriage certificate.
- Congratulate you with a hand on my heart or with the Namasté gesture.
- Put the wedding rings on the table. And invite you the couple to come up to take them. Thereafter, you place the rings on each other’s finger.
- You may kiss (with or without a mask).
- Placed on the table is the signed wedding certificate. You may safely pick it up, at the end of the ceremony.
Obligations and Requirements of Celebrant & Couple
- Ceremony script: The clients must provide their final wording of the script two weeks before the wedding.
- Weather conditions: Outdoor wedding ceremonies are prone to unpredictable weather. Couples must have an alternative plan.
- Arriving on time: Seating of your wedding guests is imperative. Therefore, couples and their bridal party should arrive 30 – 45 minutes before the ceremony.
- Witnesses: Witnesses must be on time and over 18 years old.
Algemene voorwaarden – copyright Permission
- The celebrant grants permission to the couple to use any pictures, photographs or videography taken of the ceremonial wedding celebrant.
- The celebrant retains copyright of all material written for the wedding ceremony in both draft and final form. However, couples may request an embossed copy, extra costs apply.
- The couple agree that they will not copy or reproduce in any way, any part of their written ceremony without the permission of the celebrant.
- The couple authorises the celebrant to use images of the wedding ceremony on the following social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Google, social media pages and www.cloverjean.com.
Please note: All professional photographs used by Celebrant Ceremonies will acknowledge the photographer.