Dreaming about a New Year’s Eve Wedding? Here is everything you need to know about your New Year’s Eve Dream Day· Start your planning early. Say goodbye to the year and get excited about celebrating your wedding. Where do you begin?
And do you want to celebrate in the comfort of your home? It’s extraordinary, but as you are aware, it is going to be notoriously different to any other year you’ve experienced. Here are 60 creative ideas to ring in a prosperous winter wedding.
1. Firstly, many couples around the world haven postponed their nuptials due to deadly virus. Hopefully after the vaccination period, you can celebrate a yearly tradition. So, don’t forget these planning tips for a successful winter wedding.
2. New Year’s Eve wedding ideas. In some places it is also known as Old Year’s Day or Saint Sylvester’s Day. Find out about hosting your marriage on this coveted date with a few extra quick steps from www.brides.com.
3. So, why should you let Covd-19 impact on your fun? “For these fun and adventurous couples, the perks of tying the knot on the last night of the year are proving too spectacular to resist.”
4. There’s something bewitching about the end of the year celebrations. But is getting married on New Year’s Eve a genius idea? Do you fancy celebrating as the clock strikes midnight? Read about the pros and cons at www.purewow.com.
New Year’s Eve Wedding At Home
5. New Year’s eve draws us all together to rekindle old ties, eat fine food and revel in watching spectacular firework displays to welcome in the new year. So, explore some “New Year’s Eve Wedding Ideas”, followed by 155188 people on Pinterest.
6. Planning to get married right before the ball drops? Namely, experience an unforgettable New Year’s Eve wedding. Basically, enjoy a Covid-19 free festive marriage celebration.
7. Get the New Year’s Eve wedding party started. But, protect your guests from being exposed to the coronavirus by following these wedding planning tips.
8. Implement the 1.5 meter social distance rule to keep everyone safe during your New Year’s Eve Wedding.
KISS GOODBYE TO MISTLETOE
10. And don’t forget the hand-gel, sanitizer and sink, so that wedding guests can clean their hands regularly.
11. Oh yes, find a new way to greet without the handshake and adorn a face-mask if it makes you feel comfortable.
12. For some people mistletoe is outdated. And due to Covid-19 it’s not compatible with Xmas festive celebrations.
13. But, you could bring the mistletoe into the new century. Hang it on your front door as a sign of love, peace, friendship and prosperity.
image credit Ingo Hinrichs [Skipper]
NEW YEAR’S EVE WEDDING PLANS
14. You don’t have to smooch everyone that comes through the door; give them a hug, a warm hand shake. Or capture the moment with a photo prop and party hat.
15. Create your own New Year’s Eve wedding rave venue ambience and underpin the success of your big day celebrations. How? Get party poppers to make your event extra special.
16. You can highlight your love and the years happy moments, add your guests names to the wedding ceremony seating plan.
17. With a personalized popper you welcome your guest with a wow factor and make everyone feel appreciated and at home.
18. Otherwise you can just greet your wedding guests with a big smile and some signage that mirrors joy, happiness and love!
LEFTOVER CHRISTMAS FOOD & MORE
19. Explore this great collection of Christmas dinner leftover recipes. Give leftovers a makeover this year, with Jamie Oliver’s helpful tips and tricks.
20. And what about sweets if you have a sugar crush. It’s the most delicious way to celebrate love. But, with New Year’s around the corner why not give your candy an extra buzz. “Spike it!” with alcohol.
21. From jello [jelly] shots to pudding pops, this New Year 2021 is definitely all about spiking our sweets.
22. Here’s a complete list of 25 of Brit.co favorite recipes that’ll hit your sweet tooth, get you tipsy, and happen to look pretty darn cute too.
MASQUERADE THEMED PARTY.
23. When I say go wild, I mean let your hair down at 12.00 midnight.
24. Start a masqueraded themed party. Enjoy this special time.
25. Together with your family and friends you can create a new tradition. What about Chocolate Fondue? Chocolate fondue is a fun interactive dessert for family and friends to enjoy this New Year’s eve. Try it!
26. Although Covid-19 has put a spanner in the works. Don’t let it stop you enjoy quality time with your closet family and friends. Do you agree?
VIRTUAL FIREWORK SHOW.
27. Do you wish you could be together at the park to celebrate New Year’s with your loved ones and friends?
28. Well, don’t worry watch virtual fireworks and display a show at home.
29. Plan your winter wedding at the end of the year, to begin the new year with a massive bang.
30. “Set chairs up, or get comfy on the couch, load up the fireworks show on Youtube and enjoy the spectacular lights!
BOOK A NEW YEAR’S EVE DJ.
31. You could simply upgrade your evening and add the finishing touch to your festive celebration, with a super DJ.
32. Let the kids stay up a little later, for New Year’s Eve and get them involved with Chocolate fundo set.
33. Play some Christmas carols, Xmas tunes and hymns, and get everyone dancing. Dance out 2020 and boogie on down to the sweet sounds of 2021.
34. “Traditions are one of the things I love most about the Holidays. Many, many years ago, a new and great tradition was started…New Year’s Eve Countdown Goodie Bags.
35. So, put together these fun bags to open throughout the evening, they are great for kids and adults!” Inspired by the source: hoosierhomemade.com
36. Why not have a big bang, pull out all the stops and have a crazy themed New Year’s Eve fancy dress party.
37. This is a novel way to usher in the year. Go on admit it, who doesn’t love to dress up, and this is the perfect opportunity to let your hair down!
38. For more information check out your local party suppliers, decorations, fancy dress, costumes and accessories shop.
NEW YEAR’S EVE BINGO
39. Who doesn’t love to play fun loving, relaxing, competitive and easy games?
40. Bingo is the most interactive, simple and rewarding game on the earth.
41. You can involve as many players as you wish and give out various prizes to keep the player inspired.
42. Each player is given a card that has numbers, pictures or objects on it.
AULD LANG SYNE SING SONG.
43. Second to last, New Year’s Eve wouldn’t be complete without a good old sing-a-long. Find great memorable songs, favorite music and more tunes at UK Karaoke website.
44. As the dealer, MC or game host calls out the items, in an entertaining way, the players gradually tick them off. The first person with a completed card is the winner. Easy-peasy, affordable and a great start tor end the party!
NEW YEAR’S EVE MUSICAL CHAIRS.
45. So, if you are planning on hosting a feast at your place.
46. Invite your close relatives and cherished friends to celebrate with you.
47. Play familiar Christmas hits that gratify the guests and make them want to take part with musical chairs.
48. Midway through the party event, keep things warmed up with this game.
Over to you…
Please leave a comment below. And share this with your friends “Creative Tips to Celebrate New Year’s Eve Wedding At Home” on Facebook!