Clover Jean Weddings: links – wedding terms and conditions – service agreement – coronavirus cancellation policy. Please read carefully.
Wedding Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 WEDDING POLICY
- So, subject to availability and without any additional charges you can reschedule. As your celebrant I will officiate the ceremonial wedding. However, if unable to the amend your date a similar marriage official will be appointed. Extra costs may be incurred, however.”
- So, subject to availability and without any additional charges you can reschedule. Your booked choir/band are your wedding music entertainment. However, unable to the amend your date a similar choir/band will be appointed. Extra costs may be incurred, however.”
Payment and refund – wedding terms & conditions
- Booking confirmation: Celebrant ceremonies requires 200 euro deposit to confirm your booking. 14 days after the initial meeting. Without payment your booking will be released.
- Payments: All payments are via PayPal or celebrant ceremonies bank details. Full and Final Payment is due 14 working days in advance of your wedding date.
- Postponements: If the rescheduled wedding date is available, the deposit will cover it. The new wedding date is safeguarded*.
- Amended Wedding Venue, Date or Time: you must inform celebrant ceremonies, if you change the wedding venue. The same applies if you wish to amend the date, and time of the ceremony. I will endeavour to accommodate your alterations.
- Cancellation: Cancellation is possible 30 days prior to the wedding ceremony date. You receive a full refund minus the deposit [200 euros]. “No Refunds” 2 weeks before the wedding date.*
*Celebrant ceremonies can apply some discretion.
Celebrant obligations and requirements:
- Wedding Day: The celebrant will arrive 60 – 90 minutes prior to the ceremony. Celebrant ceremonies allows you to play music via the PA system. However, you must assign someone to operate the order of your wedding songs.
- Public Liability: Celebrant ceremonies is not liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damages of any kind during the use of the supplied equipment.
- Adverse Calamity: If unforseen circumstances arise such as illness, an accident or force majeure, a replacement officiant will be found. Extra charges maybe incurred, however.
Please note: Rarely does celebrant ceremonies not fulfill a clients wedding wishes. However, due to Covid-19 celebrant ceremonies must take precautionary measures.
Wedding ceremony venue safety & hygiene guidelines
- Our initial meeting and follow ups will be via WhatsApp, Skype or phone.
- During the wedding ceremony, the celebrant adheres to the Dutch Health & Safety regulations.
- The celebrant will wear a mask and gloves [optional].
- Disinfect hands with alcohol gel or frequent hand washing.
- Use a tissue to blow nose and dispose of it appropriately. And cough in the crook of my elbow.
- And sufficient distance will be kept between the celebrant and your guests [1.5 meters].
- I’ll keep a distance of 1.5 meters to protect you the couple and your guests.
- Keep distance at the signing table and stay clear of the photographer. Use a retractable pen to assist you and witnesses with the signing of the symbolic marriage certificate.
- Congratulate you with a hand on my heart or with the Namasté gesture.
- Put the wedding rings on the table. And invite you the couple to come up to take them. Thereafter, you place the rings on each other’s finger.
- You may kiss (with or without a mask).
- Placed on the table is the signed wedding certificate. You may safely pick it up, at the end of the ceremony.
Obligations and Requirements of Celebrant & Couple
- Ceremony script: The clients must provide their final wording of the script two weeks before the wedding.
- Weather conditions: Outdoor wedding ceremonies are prone to unpredictable weather. Couples must have an alternative plan.
- Arriving on time: Seating of your wedding guests is imperative. Therefore, couples and their bridal party should arrive 30 – 45 minutes before the ceremony.
- Witnesses: Witnesses must be on time and over 18 years old.
- The celebrant grants permission to the couple to use any pictures, photographs or videography taken of the ceremonial wedding celebrant.
- The celebrant retains copyright of all material written for the wedding ceremony in both draft and final form. However, couples may request an embossed copy, extra costs apply.
- The couple agree that they will not copy or reproduce in any way, any part of their written ceremony without the permission of the celebrant.
- The couple authorises the celebrant to use images of the wedding ceremony on the following social media sites: Facebook, Instagram, Google, social media pages and www.cloverjean.com.
Please note: All professional photographs used by Celebrant Ceremonies will acknowledge the photographer.
If the client is dissatisfied with ‘Clover Jean Weddings’ this must be made known within 8 days after the service/assignment has been carried out. Complaints about the invoices made in writing within 8 days of receipt to ‘Clover Jean Weddings, Nieuwe Leliestraat 38 HS, 1015ST, Amsterdam’. Please state the nature of complaint. Complaints do not suspend the payment obligation.
Wedding Links and more
Party Entertainers & Improvisation Actors links
Special collaborations links
Tribute bands | singers |DJ’s links
Complimentary wedding planning links