Working with lovely couples has inspired me to entertain you with my real wedding stories and commitment ceremony tales. Free spirited, last minute, young and mature couple’s desire a celebration of love ceremony. And brides and grooms want a fun and romantic day. Basically, all the couples are excited about their upcoming nuptials and union of love event.
On top of that they can’t wait to share their love story with you. So, reading about their special occasion and my experiences might inspire you to plan something unique and personalised for your big day.
What’s more, I’m sure you’ll get ideas on how to add some diversity to your wedding or special celebrations. Scroll down and see for yourself real wedding stories and commitment ceremony tales by me. Or share your story with other long-term partners and newlyweds to be. Submit your real life love story, today. Keep checking back to read the accompanying stories about the happy couples…
Real wedding stories & commitment ceremony tales
Read the below link about the above happy couples wedding day
- S. Kerr & C. Black -” love her deep like the sea”
- Terry & Suus” The distant friends who became inseparable lovers”
- Joeri & Valeria “Like pepper and salt they belong together”
- Jenna & Robin ” Love is patient, love is kind
- Sam & Caroline “Truly, madly, deeply in love”