A gemstone engagement ring is a symbol of love, respect and commitment. The breathtaking jewel brings promises of a marriage proposal. But, receiving a beautiful gem could trigger some emotions. Are you truly ready to YES?
Here’s the deal: An engagement ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged to be married, especially in Western cultures.
A gemstone ring is presented as an engagement gift by a soon to be fiancé to a prospective B2B before or directly after proposing marriage.
Look I’m no gemmologists, one who appraises gems. But as a celebrant I know a dazzling sparkler is the right way to say, “I love you” and “will you marry me”.
So, here are 30 questions to ask yourself before saying, I DO. Perhaps these give you clarity about getting engaged and accepting a beautiful gemstone that fits you perfectly. More importantly, wear an engagement ring that makes you feel happy, special and looks good on your wedding finger. Read on.
Gemstone engagement ring
Diamonds are a girls best friend
1. Is it one of your biggest dreams to accept a pledge of marriage?
2. Will your partner ask for your hand in marriage and go down on one knee to propose?
3. Are you longing for leap year to come along, so that you can surprise your partner with an engagement ring?
4. Perhaps you’ve already spotted a blinder of an engagement ring in the jewellers’ window?
5. Let’s be honest, do you want a sapphire, ruby, your birthstone or the classic diamond ring?
6. Is it of great significance to you that your soon-to-be fiancé gets it right the first time round?
7. So, you know the colour of the ring, does he care about your feelings to take you shopping to buy it?
8. Actually, do you want a stackable ring that blings or is it just about the carat size?
9. How important is it that the gemstone matches the future wedding ring?
10. Do you want to be surprised with a colourful swarovski crystal or gemstone engagement ring?
Gemstone engagement ring the promise of love
11. Does your lover support you and are they aware of your unique style?
12. Would you refuse your partners family heirloom, such as his grandma’s wedding ring?
13. Additionally, do you feel that the colour, cut and the clarity of a diamond is important, just like www.whiteflash.com engagnement rings?
14. Do you want to go hand-in-hand to the jewelry shops and buy a breathtaking ring that showcases your love?
15. Does choosing your own flashy engagement ring mark and crystallize the next chapter of your lives as a couple?
16. Has the lavishly jeweled ring you’ve seen at the jewelers got your name on it?
17. Would your soon-to-be fiancé be happy with your choice and style of gold, silver or platinum ring?
18. Do you think his idea of a gemstone engagement ring would put a big smile of delight on your face?
19. Are you and your soon-to-be fiancé truly compatible?
20. What is the love compatibility between your zodiac signs?
Gemstone engagement ring the way to your heart
21. Have you thought about picking his birthstone as your gemstone engagement ring?
22. Actually, to choose your own ring could be a huge weight of his shoulders, don’t you think?
23. Did you know setting a new benchmark together and selecting a ring symbolizes your everlasting love for one another?
24. Do you think a fitted engagement band is going to cost him the earth?
25. Is your partner a big earner, strapped for cash or a liability?
26. Does he have money shame and feel embarrassed to talk about his fiances?
27. Would you be prepared to settle for a less expensive gem?
28. Or do you want to put a little money towards the ring?
29. Did you know, you could share the expense of the ring and make it your little sparkling secret?
30. Are you excited to find a ring that is all flash and you get more bang for your buck?
Conclusion | gemstone engagement ring
So, the moral of the questions are, nothing is set in stone at the moment. Being newly engaged is exciting but the ring may be more of an object of desire than your partner. Therefore, think long and hard about what you really want. Or feel free to forge ahead and find the right engagement ring, that shines and reflects your love for each other.
While you’re here…
Is there anything else I can help you with? Did you find what you were looking for? Please leave your thoughts in the comment box below. And like and share my Facebook page!