Are you soul searching for winter wedding music and Christmas songs for the upcoming festive season of love? It’s the most wonderful time of the year to declare your loyalty and deep feelings for your partner. But, what signature tune kick starts the magical event.
With temperatures dropping, windy days and cold weather expected the right playlist is important to warm up the spirit of the occasion. Actually, your guests get in the mood to celebrate with you. In other words, it’s a special way to get everyone singing from the same hymn sheet during your shining moment.
So, how do you do that? Well, don’t worry I’ve picked a few popular church hymns and the best alternative songs about love for your perfect signature tune. Choose one or more to echo your personalities and shower the wedding day with an unforgettable soundtrack. Here without further ado for your ceremony, reception or party are 36 inspirational wedding Christmas songs.
Christmas songs for your wedding
- All I Want for Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
- Amazing Grace – Soweto Gospel Choir
- Angels from the Realms of Glory – James Montgomery
- Away in a Manger – Casting Crows
- Christ is born in Bethlehem – Harry Belafonte
- Deck the Halls – Nat King Cole
- Ding Dong Merrily on High – King’s College Cambridge
- Don’t Take Christ out of Christmas – Mississippi Mass Choir
- Do They Know it’s Christmas – Band Aid 1984
- God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen – Mariah Carey
- Good King Wenceslas – Traditional Choir
- Happy New Year – Abba
- Hark the Herald – Charles Wesley
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams
- Jingle Bells – James Lord Pierpont
- Joy to the World – Mariah Carey
- Last Christmas – Wham
- Merry Christmas Baby
- Ole Lang Syne – Aretha Franklin & Billy Preston
- Once in Royal David’s City – King’s College Cambridge
- O Christmas Tree – Aretha Franklin
- O Come All Ye Faithful – Pentatonix
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing – Natalie Cole & London Symphony Orchestra
- Carol of the Bells – Pentatonix
- Silent Night – Mariah Carey
- The 12 Days of Christmas – Frederic Austin
- The First Noel – Pentatonix
- The Holly and the Ivy – British folk song
- The Lord is my shepherd – Cissy Houston
- This Christmas – Donny Hathaway
- We Three Kings of Orient are – John Henry Hopkins
- We wish you a Merry Christmas – Arthur Warrell
- While Shepherds Watched their Flocks by Night – Kings
- White Christmas – Bing Crosby
- Santa Claus is coming to Town – Justin Bieber
- Steal Away – Mahalia Jackson & Nat King Cole
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
‘Tis the wedding season to be jolly. Enjoy this collection of merry Christmas songs, the greatest hymns and traditional gospels. Feel free to pass them on and share!
Over to you…
Please leave your thoughts in the comment box below. And like and share my Facebook page!