ABC black gospel choir is small but has great impact
The ABC black gospel choir – Amsterdam is a small group but has a great impact at your wedding, party or corporate event. They bring happiness, positive energy, fun and an exciting atmosphere to your special occasion. Powerful uplifting gospel songs and ballads with a positive message are part of their playlist which also comprises of popular music.
Black African-American gospel covers, classic soul, Motown hits, modern hits and easy listening songs are featured too. You can choose whatever you want from their song list, and bespoke requests are also considered.
The ABC black gospel choir is enthusiastic and enjoys performing in and around Holland at private and public functions all year round. So, whether you are planning a wedding, reception, surprise party, Christmas party, New Year’s function, the ABC black gospel choir will have a big impact on your event.
Basically you can book them accompanied by a tape-act, pianist or band. The gospel group is comprised of 3 to 12 singers, with or without gospel gowns/robes. For bookings and more information, please call or send an e-mail.
Here are a few songs from the gospel choir’s playlist.
Weddings, Parties, Festivals & Special Events
- Oh Happy Day – Sister Act
- How I Got Over – Aretha Franklin
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Marvin Gaye
- Joyful Joyful – Sister Act
- Think – Aretha Franklin
- Down by the Riverside – Mahalia Jackson
Christmas Parties & New Year’s Eve/Day Events
- Joy to the World – Mariah Carey
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Silent Night – Mariah Carey
- Say a Little Prayer – Aretha Franklin
- This Christmas – Donny Hathaway
- Auld Lang Syne – Aretha Franklin & Billy Preston
Perhaps you are looking for a gospel trio or a sister act tribute show? Please contact Clover Jean on +31 (0) 6 148 17242
Performance credit: Chy Kyria & Wazzup Singers