You’re here looking for a marriage celebrant to conduct a surprise wedding, unique anniversary or commitment ceremony.
Ideally, you want to confirm your union of love publicly and create a tailored wedding package that benefits you. The ceremony should complement your distinctive character. On top of that, have a special feel. A novelty wedding with a modern spin reflects your personality, taste and lifestyle.
The matrimony combines your promise, friendship and trust for each other. By showing off you’re love this echo’s your personal statement. Furthermore, you unite loved ones and involve a select few of guests on your big day.
Marriage Celebrant, Master of Ceremonies & Gospel Choir
The question is, how do you design a celebration of love ceremony that is poles apart from others? Well, that’s simple; a fun wedding celebrant, gospel singer or choir, with a difference can help you. In fact, you can symbolize the most significant milestone of your life with a symbolic marriage service. What’s more, make it extra special for you and your invitees; with live gospel music during the nuptials.
7 Key Steps for your Alternative Wedding
1. Unconditional Love – First of all is your entrance – walking up the aisle. Gospel choir sings processional song.
2. Togetherness – Secondly, the celebrant (master of ceremonies) greets and welcomes the guests on your behalf.
3. Share Your Love Story – Then, the celebrant reads your personalised speech (including poems, live gospel music, readings and your love story).
4. The Promise – Your wedding vows.
5. Devotion – Exchanging of your rings or other token of your love.
6. Confirmation – Thereafter, you and your witnesses sign a wedding certificate (symbolic) that declares you are married.
7. Harmony – The kiss, which seals the ceremony of love and confirms the joining of 2 families. The wedding words of wisdom and parting speech from the celebrant. Thereafter you leave the venue and walk down aisle as newly weds together. Love ones follow as a Gospel choir sings recessional song.
Your big day happens only once, and requires an exclusive wedding package to meet your needs and schedule. To fit your budget requirements, I’ll work with you, to layout a bespoke wedding ceremony program.
I’m excited to start. So, let’s plan your personal wedding day. You’ll have a fun, atmosphere at one of the best weddings of the year. A day that will not break the bank. Email me or call for an informal chat +31 (0) 6 148 17242 to discuss the next steps.
Additionally, to have your wedding legally conducted you must first register a legal union. Give notice of your wedding date at the registry office. Thereafter, a registrar provides you with an official marriage certificate. It can be obtained for FREE or for a minimum charge of €160.40 (Amsterdam). Find out more details at your local city or town hall. Afterwards, contact me to design the wedding ceremony of your dreams.
Extra Wedding Planning Tip
Last but not least, as your surprise wedding celebrant – singer I work closely with a gospel choir, photographer and makeup artist. Our passion is to create lasting memories of your special day. So, email me or call: +31 (0) 6 148 17242
Photo credit: Renéefotografeert.com & www.aleksandrastriapunina.com